The protection of personal data and the protection of the personal and financial information of our customers are particularly important. Therefore, we process your information exclusively on the basis of applicable law, in particular General Regulation 2016/670 (better known as GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act (LPDP) and the Law on electronic commerce (LCE). Please inspect this statement, in which we inform you of the most important aspects of the processing of your data by us (the company Tita FR Ltd). In this statement, we inform you about the most important aspects of the processing of your data on our Online Shop www.ameissy.com (named below the “Website”). We also inform you about the conditions and legal foundations for the collection, processing, storage, use, erasure and protection of your personal information, insofar as you do not give us your explicit consent for this purpose.
1. The personal data we collect
In order to process your orders made on the Website, when you use the “Website”, use “Contact us” form, create an account or subscribe to our newsletter, our promotions, we collect the following personal data:
- Your contact details: Your name, e-mail, telephone number, delivery addresses and billing addresses;
- Information related to your account: your username and password;
- The history of your orders
- Information related to the chosen payment method, your payment or your credit card.
Certain data is also automatically collected by your internet browser when you visit our Website. Information concerning this data (cookies, IP addresses, data identifying your internet browser) is described in the Cookie Management section also appearing below in this document.
2. What we do to inform you about the collection of your data:
As part of the usage of the “Website”, we provide you with the necessary information or obtain your consent, as the case may be, before collecting the data. Your consent is collected from the „Website”.
3. How do we use this personal data?
We use this personal data to:
- Allow you to use the „Website”;
- Deliver the product purchased on the „Website” to you;
- Send you information about your orders or our news and promotions if you have subscribed to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
- Respond to you if you contact us (for example using your order information regarding delivery, payment, items ordered etc.)
- Ensure the proper functioning and improvement of the „Website”, the use of certain features of our „Website”;
- An accounting treatment and internal management reasons;
- Beyond the information you provide us, we may also collect data on how you use our „Website” (your preferences, your searches) in order to make it more efficient for you, to present our products to you as well as possible and to detect any technical problems.
4. The reasons why we use your personal data
These personal data are necessary to process and deliver your order, to comply with certain legal obligations or because of our legitimate interest as a company.
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
As part of the processing of your orders, we share some of your personal data with service providers. They can be companies which are service providers for:
- Shipments and deliveries;
- Payments and credit cards;
- The hosting, administration and management of your data;
- Storage services and / or fulfillment services;
- Sending emails;
- As well as for the administration of certain services and functionalities;
- Email distribution, research and analysis, brand management and promotions, as well as for the administration of certain services and features.
When we have to use these service providers, we make sure that the appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to protect your personal data.
6. The protection and management measures for your personal data
We use various security measures to ensure and strengthen the security of your personal data. Your personal data is kept as long as you keep your account on our „Website” except for personal data related to your orders which are kept longer due to legal and in particular fiscal obligations. The personal data that we collect on our „Website” is stored within the European Union. They are kept as long as necessary for the purposes defined in this document and within the limits authorized by law.
7. Your rights over your personal data
You can, whenever you wish, request:
- Access to your stored personal data;
- An electronic copy of this data;
- The correction or modification of your data;
- The erasure or limitation of your data;
- You can also withdraw the consent given to the processing of your data;
For all these requests, please contact us at: email@example.com.
You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Cookie management conditions
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, generally made up of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the browser cookie file located on your computer's hard drive.
We collect data, which may contain personal data, from your browser when you use our „Website”. Cookies and tags are used to collect this data, which may include the following:
- your IP addresses;
- unique identification cookie, information cookie and information on the content of your equipment to access certain characteristics;
- unique equipment identification number and type of equipment;
- domain, browser type and language;
- operating system and settings;
- country and time zone;
- previously visited sites
- information about your actions on our „Website” such as behavior in terms of clicks, purchases and preferences;
- access times and referral URLs.
Third parties, such as Google for example, may also collect data from our „Website” via cookies, third-party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection charters.
Three categories of cookies are generally used on our „Website”:
- Functional cookies: These cookies are required for the basic functionalities of the site and are therefore always active. This includes cookies that allow you to be recognized when you visit our „Website” during the same session or, if you wish, from session to session. They allow you to establish your shopping cart and the payment procedure, but also to ensure the security of exchanges and compliance with regulations.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our „Website” by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies make it possible to improve the speed with which we process your request, and to retain the preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in less relevant recommendations and a slowdown in the performance of the „Website”.
- Social Network and Advertising cookies: Social network cookies allow you to connect to your social networks and share content from our „Website” on social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help tailor advertisements better to your interests, both on and off our „Website”. In some cases, these cookies require the processing of personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements that are not relevant or prevent the effective connection to Facebook, Instagram or other social networks and / or prevent the possibility for you to share the content on social networks.
You can ask to be alerted by your computer each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to refuse all cookies. You make these choices by accessing your browser settings on each of your devices. Each browser being different, you must check the “Help” menu of your browser to fully understand how to modify the cookie settings.
9. Changes to our privacy and data protection policy (pcpd)
If this personal data protection document is updated, we will communicate information about these changes on our „Website”. In the event of a change in the way we process your personal data, we will notify you in advance or, where applicable, we will ask you for your prior authorization. We invite you to regularly consult our personal data protection document and to check if any changes have been made.
Contact us in one of the following ways:
address: bul.Arsenalski 65, ground floor, office 7, 1421 Sofia, Bulgaria
phone: +359 883599996
This personal data protection document was last updated on July 31, 2021.